Richard D Linderman
My involvement in the community has been through many non-profit organizations, my church, and educational pursuits. I have been a board member of numerous business companies and charitable organizations, such as the TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce, Building Industries Exchange, Pottstown High School Alumni Executive Committee, and many more.
Having been intimately involved in church activities for 35 years, I have been on the finance and property committee for 15 years, having served as its chairman for 3 years.
Teaching is a personal passion. I taught civil and criminal law at Penn State University (Berks Campus) from 1988-1998 and have been teaching at the Montgomery County Community College, West Campus, for over five years. My courses include criminal law, evidence and trials. Helping others to become helpers themselves is my biggest challenge and satisfaction. It is what has led me to the law, right from the beginning.
Admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court and the Federal District Court in Philadelphia, as well as all Pennsylvania County Courts.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1973
- West Chester University
- B.A. - 1969
- Major: Economics
- Ursinus College
- TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce Solicitor 1985-2010
- Building Industries Exchange - 17 years
- Kiwanis Club - 30 years
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center - 2 years
- Frederick Mennonite Community Board of Directors - 2 years
- St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church and School 1993-2010
- Pottstown High School Alumni Honor Roll Board of Directors - 10 years
- Law Review article titled "Uniform Probate Code v. PA. PEF Code," 11 Duq. L.R. #4 (1973)
- Recognized as Volunteer of Year by the TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce, for his 25 years of service as Solicitor to the organization