John A Koury Jr.
Although born in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, I was raised in Pottstown, Montgomery and Chester Counties, where I attended Pottstown Schools and graduated from The Hill School, Pottstown, PA, with the class of 1961.
The entire OWM staff is encouraged to be civic minded and to participate and support the community with its many projects and activities for the enhancement of the tri-county area and the greater community at large.
We are dedicated and determined to maintain a high level of professional competence and community involvement. As a cohesive member of the professional community, OWM is privileged to serve the many individual, non-profit, corporate and institutional clients who have sought our assistance for more than fifty (50) years. OWM legal services range from estate and family matters to corporate, banking, municipal, real estate and transactional matters generally.
- Pennsylvania, 1969
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1969
Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1968
University of Pittsburgh
- B.S. - 1965
The Hill School
- President, Board Member and Solicitor, Pottstown Area Industrial Development Corp
- Board Member, Montgomery County Community College Foundation
- Past Solicitor , East Coventry Township
- Past Solicitor, Borough of Elverson and Warwick Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Board Member, National Penn Investors Trust Company
- Various Non-Profit Entities
- Current Solicitor, Upper Providence Township Zoning Hearing Board
- Current Solicitor, Visiting Nurse Association of Pottstown and Vicinity
- Current Solicitor, Commercial Banks and Lenders
- Visiting Nurse Association, Board Member and Solicitor
- Schuylkill River Greenway Association, Board Member, Past President
- Montgomery Bar Association, Past Board Member
- Frequent Lecturer: Land Use and Wills and Estates