Maintain Your Family Even After Divorce
Ending a relationship can be a serious life change for all involved. Perhaps those most significantly impacted are the children. Child custody decisions can be stressful and complex, given parental care issues, work schedules and child care responsibilities, including medical needs, education, spiritual guidance and after-school activities.
Be assured that your child’s best interest always comes first. The team of child custody attorneys at O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei, P.C., will provide you with both gentle guidance and solid legal expertise. Together we will arrange for custody terms that are best your child’s long-term happiness, security and healthy emotional development.
Common Child Custody Issues
Every child custody situation has its own unique set of circumstances. And, due to life changes, it is not uncommon for child custody disputes to occur numerous times until the children reach the age of 18. OWM Law can guide you through the most complex of issues:
- Divorce and child custody
- Child custody and leaving the state or the country
- Child custody and visitation laws
- Child custody and death
- Child custody rights for minors
- Parenting plans and child custody
- Child support obligations and ramifications of non-payment
- Child support and marital or ‘new partner’ status
- Awarding custody to grandparents
- Custody by nonbiological parents
- Grandparent visitation
- Modifying child custody terms
Contact OWM Law Today
If you need a family lawyer for divorce and child custody issues or are involved in a contested custody matter, contact O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei, P.C., today at 610-323-2800. Our attorneys will help protect and maximize your child custody rights and options as a parent or guardian.