Legal Assistance For All Of Your Real Estate Needs
O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei, P.C., understands both the business, and legal, ramifications of buying, selling or developing real estate and has earned an excellent reputation in the execution of real estate transactional matters among Southeastern Pennsylvania and Philadelphia metro buyers, sellers, developers, realtors, insurance agents, and mortgage brokers and lenders.
We offer broad-based advice and representation in real estate matters such as:
- Tax assessments and appeals – representing property owners in challenging assessments or appealing unfavorable tax outcomes;
- Lien priority questions – providing information involving creditor payments, competing claims or other matters;
- Mechanic’s liens – liens that contractors and subcontractors place on a property to collect their debt;
- Land use problems and zoning questions – helping property owners navigate the laws and regulations involving the use and development of their land;
- Provide guidance on buying and selling real estate – advising clients on legal issues related to the transaction, ensuring the transaction is legal and in compliance with the related laws and regulations, providing title insurance and handling real estate closings, etc.;
- Refinancing mortgages – overseeing the refinancing process so that it is compliant with the law, and reviewing the new mortgage to protect client interests; and
- Disclosure information – review and advice through real estate transactions to ensure the buyer has the necessary information in their transaction.
We are also licensed title insurance agents, which allows us to conduct real estate settlements, provide both lender and owner title insurance policies, and provide legal guidance throughout the whole process with seamless efficiency.
What Does A Real Estate Attorney Do That A Real Estate Agent Cannot?
While a real estate attorney and a real estate agent can both can help in certain areas of a transaction, a lawyer can offer legal advice, and representation, through any legal issue that may arise, develop and review legal documents, and ensure all facets of a transaction are compliant with the law.
Types Of Real Estate
We can represent you in the purchase and/or sale of many different types of real estate. Common examples of real estate that we work with include: homes, investment or rental real estate, commercial, residential, developed and underdeveloped, etc. No matter what type of real estate you are dealing with, we can help ensure you are protecting your best interests in your case, no matter how complex it may seem.
Our Team Is Now Your Team
Whether it is commercial real estate, zoning and development applications, land use questions or buying a personal home or property, OWM Law will be a valuable asset to your “real estate team.” We can provide you with title insurance and handle the closing, and represent you throughout the process — and especially before signing an agreement of sale for the purchase of any real estate transaction.
Call 610-323-2800 or email us here to speak with a OWM Law real estate lawyer today.