Henry T. Zale
I was born and raised in Shenandoah, Schuylkill County, in the heart of the hard coal region of Pennsylvania, the grandson of a coal miner and the son of a teacher and school administrator. However, since 1976, my family and I have made Pottstown and the surrounding tri-county area our home.
A lawyer has the responsibility and privilege of serving as a representative of clients, an officer of the legal system, and a public citizen. As a lawyer with O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei, P.C., as well as a resident of and practicing attorney in the Pottstown tri-county area, I endeavor to satisfy and exercise that responsibility and privilege by not only providing competent legal representation but also being involved in various community activities.
The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1975
- Honors: cum laude
- A.B. - 1971
- Honorable Roy Wilkinson, Jr., Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, Law Clerk
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pottstown Downtown Improvement District Authority, Member
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1992
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1975
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1987