Henry T. Zale
I was born and raised in Shenandoah, Schuylkill County, in the heart of the hard coal region of Pennsylvania, the grandson of a coal miner and the son of a teacher and school administrator. However, since 1976, my family and I have made Pottstown and the surrounding tri-county area our home.
A lawyer has the responsibility and privilege of serving as a representative of clients, an officer of the legal system, and a public citizen. As a lawyer with O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei, P.C., as well as a resident of and practicing attorney in the Pottstown tri-county area, I endeavor to satisfy and exercise that responsibility and privilege by not only providing competent legal representation but also being involved in various community activities.
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1975
- Honors: cum laude
- Cornell University
- A.B. - 1971
- Honorable Roy Wilkinson, Jr., Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, Law Clerk
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1992
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1975
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1987