OWM LAW COVID-19 UPDATE
OWM’s Pottstown and Phoenixville office locations are open for scheduled appointments and real estate settlements, adhering to all State and CDC guidelines for safe business operations. Masks are required until June 28th or until the Pennsylvania mask mandate is lifted.
Click here for PA’s COVID-19 Safety Procedures for Businesses.
Henry T. Zale
I was born and raised in Shenandoah, Schuylkill County, in the heart of the hard coal region of Pennsylvania, the grandson of a coal miner and the son of a teacher and school administrator. However, since 1976, my family and I have made Pottstown and the surrounding tri-county area our home.
A lawyer has the responsibility and privilege of serving as a representative of clients, an officer of the legal system, and a public citizen. As a lawyer with O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei, P.C., as well as a resident of and practicing attorney in the Pottstown tri-county area, I endeavor to satisfy and exercise that responsibility and privilege by not only providing competent legal representation but also being involved in various community activities.
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1975
- Honors: cum laude
- Cornell University
- A.B. - 1971
- Honorable Roy Wilkinson, Jr., Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, Law Clerk
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1992
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1975
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1987