Our Team Is Here For You
Seeking legal care is overwhelming. You need an attorney you can rely on to stand with you, answer your questions and ease your concerns. The attorneys of OWM Law provide that and more in their representation of individuals in Chester County and the surrounding area.
We Offer Thoughtful Care To Our Clients
OWM Law is a firm focused on providing high-quality legal services when you are depending on it. In our practice of business law, civil litigation, criminal defense, family law and more, we are a firm that is:
- Well-established in the area: The firm was founded in 1955, and has been providing service to the community ever since then.
- Our attorneys are known for their quality representation: Several of our attorneys provide commentary in our Legal Talk series, videos available here.
- We have a track record of success:610-323-2800 We help our clients achieve their goals while exceeding their expectations regarding client service and support.
- Our team is committed to making the experience of seeking legal help as easy for every client as possible. This means being responsive and accessible to them.
To learn more about our attorneys and their backgrounds, please click the link below:
- John A. Koury, Jr.
- Richard D. Linderman
- David S. Kaplan
- Henry T. Zale
- David A. Megay
- Kathleen M. Martin, CELA
- James C. Kovaleski, LLM
- Michael B. Murray
- Rebecca A. Hobbs, CELA
- James R. Freeman
- Gary L. Stein
- Joseph K. Koury, LLM
- Melissa A. Iacobucci
- Thomas P. McCabe
Contact The Firm Today
Your Local Law Firm
Our law firm started all the way back in 1955, when William O'Donnell, Jr., Alvin L. Weiss and Emidio J. Mattei first put up our shingle in Pottstown. Since then we have grown to thirteen attorneys, a dedicated group of assistants and paralegals, and a second office in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania.
All of our lawyers share the same dedication to being the hometown law firm for all of Southeast Pennsylvania.
The following attorneys have an upcoming presentation, workshop, or Chester County Night School Seminar scheduled:
- David A. Megay, Esquire
- Rebecca A. Hobbs, Esquire
- Thomas "Tip" McCabe, Esquire