OWM LAW COVID-19 UPDATE
As of June 8, 2020, OWM’s physical office locations are open for scheduled appointments and real estate settlements, adhering to all State and CDC guidelines for safe business operations.
Click here for PA’s COVID-19 Safety Procedures for Businesses.
James C Kovaleski
- Of Counsel
As co-chair of OWM’s Business Planning Group, I work with clients to address their legal needs, whether it is helping them to form a new start up business or representing a thriving ongoing business. This may include coordinating various aspects of the law including estate planning, real estate acquisition, leases or transitioning the business to the next generation. In November, 2019, Jim was elected Magisterial District Judge for District 15-2-01, serving the communities of Phoenixville, Schuylkill and Charlestown.
- Pennsylvania, 2004
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- LL.M. - 2004
- Major: Taxation
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2003
- Shippensburg University
- B.A. - 2000
- Major: Economics
- President, Phoenixville Borough Council and Councilman representing the West Ward
- Member, Board of Trustees, Phoenixville Hospital
- Member, Board of Directors, Phoenixville Community Health Foundation
- Past President, Board of Directors, The Clinic
- Past Director and Past Vice President of Board of Directors, Petra Community Housing
- Past Director, Phoenixville Senior Center
- Past Director, Phoenixville Chamber of Commerce
- Member and Past President, Kimberton Area Lions Club
- Past Director, Schuylkill River Heritage Center
- Member and Past GK of Knights of Columbus, Mont Clare Council
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
James C. Kovaleski, Esq., LL.M. of OWM Law describes his role in the attorney-client relationship, what problems he solves as an attorney, and what he believes clients appreciate most about him as their attorney.