The Importance Of Estate Planning
Estate planning is something you should consider, whether you are young or old, have children or are childless, are married or divorced, are wealthy or not. Developing a plan with the assistance of estate planning lawyers in Montgomery County that distributes your assets and protects the needs of your family upon your death is important.
At O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei, P.C., we can help you with estate planning – and your family in the execution of your plan after your death – so that your instructions and intent are followed. We have extensive legal experience in estate planning and trust preparation and administration. We will work with tax advisors and financial planners to make sure that your plan fits your family’s needs and your executor can carry out the duties and responsibilities with ease.
You Owe It To Yourself To Plan
Planning for your future, both during life and after death, is a gift you owe yourself and your loved ones. Contact O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei, P.C.‘s estate planning lawyers for our recommended minimum estate planning documents, which include a Will, Power of Attorney and Health Care Power of Attorney/Living Will, as well as more complex estate planning that can address your needs.
- Living wills: What you should know
- Plan Ahead by Choosing your Power of Attorney
- Some Advice for Executors of Wills
- Potential Problems Using Powers of Attorney
- Make Sure you Have ‘People’ When Filling out Legal Forms
- Instances Where Power of Attorney Can be Called into Question
- Pet Trusts Go Beyond a Will’s Scope
- Don’t Become a Victim of Poor Life Planning
- Be Sure you Can Have Faith in your Trust
- Gift Taxes Confusing to Many Taxpayers
- Buyer Beware When Using Online Services for Legal Advice
- Some Tips on Funding a Charitable Remainder Trust
- Be Sure to Have a Living Will in Place
- Gaining More Knowledge About Trusts
- Now is the Time to Discuss End-of-Life Treatment
- Joint Accounts and Wills Can Be Tricky
- The ABCs of U.S. Savings Bonds
- Review of the Current Tax Laws – Selling Your Home
- If You’re Going to Loan Money, Draw Up Some Papers
- No Matter What Your ‘Estate,’ Planning is Needed
- Tax Tips for Seniors
- How Restoration of the Federal Estate Tax Will Affect You
- Be Sure to Check Designated Beneficiaries on Accounts
- Looking at Inheritance for Boomers
- Five Phases to Planning for Retirement
Call 610-323-2800 to speak with an estate planning lawyer today.