John A. Koury, Jr.
Although born in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, I was raised in Pottstown, Montgomery and Chester Counties, where I attended Pottstown Schools and graduated from The Hill School, Pottstown, PA, with the class of 1961.
The entire OWM staff is encouraged to be civic minded and to participate and support the community with its many projects and activities for the enhancement of the tri-county area and the greater community at large.
Our team of attorneys in the Pottstown and Phoenixville areas are dedicated and determined to maintain a high level of professional competence and community involvement. As a cohesive member of the professional community, OWM is privileged to serve the many individual, non-profit, corporate and institutional clients who have sought our assistance for more than fifty (50) years. OWM legal services range from estate and family matters to corporate, banking, municipal, real estate and transactional matters generally.
Admitted to Practice
Pennsylvania State Courts and Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1969
Duquesne University Law School, J.D., 1968
Community Activities and Memberships
- Pottstown Area Industrial Development Corp, President, Board Member and Solicitor
- Montgomery County Community College Foundation, Board Member
- Visiting Nurse Association, Board Member and Solicitor
- East Coventry Township, Past Solicitor
- Borough of Elverson and Warwick Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania, Past Solicitor
- National Penn Investors Trust Company, Board Member
- Schuylkill River Greenway Association, Board Member, Past President
- Montgomery Bar Association, Past Board Member
- Various Non-Profit Entities
Current Solicitor to
- Upper Providence Township Zoning Hearing Board
- Visiting Nurse Association of Pottstown and Vicinity
- Commercial Banks and Lenders
Frequent Lecturer: Land Use and Wills and Estates
Pottstown and Phoenixville Estate Administration, Probate, Banking Law, Corporate Law, Estate Planning, Land Use, Municipal Law, Real Estate Law and Elder Law Lawyer