Comprehensive Legal Solutions In Southeastern Pennsylvania Since 1955
Scott J. Werner, Jr.
- Litigation Associate
Service to my clients and the community is a passion of mine. I am a born and raised Chester County resident and son of small business owners who always sought to give back to their communities.
For seven years I served the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a prosecutor in three counties, including the final three years as an Assistant District Attorney in Chester County. During my time as a prosecutor, I tried jury and bench trials in Chester, Lycoming, and Tioga counties. As a prosecutor I was responsible for hundreds of felony and misdemeanor criminal cases per year ranging from Attempted Homicide to DUI. Now, as a Litigation Associate, I can bring to bear my courtroom and litigation experience for my clients, not the Government.
My practice is focused on criminal defense, civil & commercial litigation, landlord tenant matters, guardianships, estate planning, and assisting the firm's Business Law Group.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 2013
- Penn State University, University Park
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Political Science
- The Pennsylvania Bar Association , Member
- The Chester County Bar Association, Member
- The Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- The Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Chester County Estate Planning Council, Member
- Penn State Alumni Association, Lifetime Member
- USA Hockey, Member/Referee
- United States Golf Association, Member