Alvin L Weiss
- Founding Partners (Retired)
I am one of the three founding partners of O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei, P.C. I am a native of Pottstown, PA, born July 19, 1926, and a graduate of Pottstown Senior High School (1944). After serving the firm in the capacity "of counsel" for several years, I retired in January 2004.
The late, William A. O'Donnell, Jr., the senior founding member of our law firm, long stressed the need to "give back" to the community. I have tried to follow his admonition by participating in charitable work in the community.
- Pennsylvania, 1953
Columbia Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1952
- B.A. - 1949
- Congregation Mercy and Truth, Past President
- Pottstown Public Library, Past President
- United Way of Pottstown and Upper Perkiomen Valley Areas, Past President
- Pottstown YMCA, Board of Trustees
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Board of Directors