OWM LAW COVID-19 UPDATE
As of June 8, 2020, OWM’s physical office locations are open for scheduled appointments and real estate settlements, adhering to all State and CDC guidelines for safe business operations.
Click here for PA’s COVID-19 Safety Procedures for Businesses.
Alvin L Weiss
- Founding Partners (Retired)
I am one of the three founding partners of O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei, P.C. I am a native of Pottstown, PA, born July 19, 1926, and a graduate of Pottstown Senior High School (1944). After serving the firm in the capacity "of counsel" for several years, I retired in January 2004.
The late, William A. O'Donnell, Jr., the senior founding member of our law firm, long stressed the need to "give back" to the community. I have tried to follow his admonition by participating in charitable work in the community.
- Pennsylvania, 1953
- Columbia Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1952
- Ursinus College
- B.A. - 1949
- Congregation Mercy and Truth, Past President
- Pottstown Public Library, Past President
- United Way of Pottstown and Upper Perkiomen Valley Areas, Past President
- Pottstown YMCA, Board of Trustees
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Board of Directors