Comprehensive Legal Solutions In Southeastern Pennsylvania Since 1955
Thomas P. McCabe
- Criminal Law
- Accidents & Personal Injury
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Municipal Law
- Land Use
With over sixteen years of litigation experience, including over twelve years as a civil litigator, and over fifteen years as a criminal defense practitioner, I bring exceptional experience of a seasoned trial lawyer well-versed in jury trials and bench trials, and advocating for my clients.
As a former Assistant Public Defender, I have the practical, hands on courtroom experience to provide well-reasoned advocacy for your legal needs.
As a civil litigator I can provide representation for your landlord/tenant, breach of contract, simple torts, and commercial litigation needs.
My practice also includes estate administration (probate) and estate planning, including simple Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills/Advanced Healthcare Directives, and guardianship matters.
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2006
- Fordham University
- B.A. - 2003
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: in cursu honorum - Honors Program
- Major: American Studies
- Pennsylvania, 2006
Classes & Seminars
- Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce
- Former Assistant Solicitor for the Chester County Democratic Committee (CCDC)
- Co-Chair, Criminal Defense Section of the Chester County Bar Association
- Co-Chair of the Civil Litigation Section of the Chester County Bar Association
- Conflict Counsel for Chester County, PA, 2011 to Present
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Chester County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL)
- Former Solicitor for the Zoning Hearing Board for Elk Township, Pennsylvania