Joseph K. Koury, LL.M.
Joseph K. Koury, Co-Chair of OWM Law's Business Law Practice Group, is a business and estate planning lawyer whose clients benefit from his advanced law degree in taxation and his experience, which includes a two-year clerkship with a respected trial judge. Mr. Koury regularly drafts and reviews business and estate planning agreements and documents for the personal and corporate clients whom he serves, clients which vary from the mom and pop store down the street to the more sophisticated business enterprise. Mr. Koury regularly assists and advises clients with business formation, business planning and succession planning. His clients gain value from his insights on taxation in their business and estate planning endeavors, enabling them to make better-informed decisions. Mr. Koury is active in the communities which OWM Law serves, and he holds leadership positions on the Boards of various local nonprofit organizations.
- Pennsylvania, 2002
Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- LL.M. - 2006
Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2001
- B.A. - 1995
- Major: English
- Member, Phoenixville Library Board of Trustees
- Member, Schuylkill River Heritage Center at Phoenixville Board of Directors
- Solicitor, TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- 2010 Graduate, Leadership Tri-County Program of the Tri-County Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc.
- Member, Owen J. Roberts Education Foundation Board of Directors
- Collegeville Business Networking Group, Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association General Practice Committee, Member
- American Bar Association Taxation Section, Member