OWM LAW COVID-19 UPDATE
As of June 8, 2020, OWM’s physical office locations are open for scheduled appointments and real estate settlements, adhering to all State and CDC guidelines for safe business operations.
Click here for PA’s COVID-19 Safety Procedures for Businesses.
Joseph K. Koury
Joseph K. Koury, Co-Chair of OWM Law's Business Law Practice Group, is a former Delaware Judicial Law Clerk and highly-qualified corporate attorney with 15+ years of experience in corporate, tax and real estate law. He is experienced in advising a broad spectrum of corporate clients and businesses in a variety of matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, affiliations and tax structures, and he possesses experience in commercial litigation. Mr. Koury is extremely responsive, with excellent communication skills, and enjoys working as part of a team. He assists both business and non-profit (tax exempt) organizations with a wide variety of operational issues and compliance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, federal income tax exemption and state sales tax exemption. Regarding real estate, Mr. Koury drafts, reviews and negotiates assorted real estate documents ranging from purchase and sale agreements and simple real estate leases to more complex commercial leases and commercial purchase and sale agreements. In addition, he is a title agent licensed by the Pennsylvania Insurance Department, and regularly conducts commercial and residential real estate closings for clients.
- Pennsylvania, 2002
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Dickinson College
- Major: English
- Member, Phoenixville Library Board of Trustees
- Solicitor, TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- 2010 Graduate, Leadership Tri-County Program of the Tri-County Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc.
- Member, Owen J. Roberts Education Foundation Board of Directors