Real Estate Lawyer - Montgomery, Chester, Berks
OWM Law understands both the business and legal ramifications of buying, selling or developing property and has earned an excellent reputation in the execution of real estate transactional matters among Southeastern, PA and New Jersey buyers, sellers, developers, realtors, insurance agents and mortgage brokers and lenders. We offer broad-based advice and representation in real estate and construction law problems such as tax assessments and appeals, lien priority questions, mechanic's liens, land use problems, and zoning questions, as well as provide guidance on buying and selling real estate, refinancing mortgages, property inspection, disclosure information and all loan and title documents.
We are also licensed title insurance agents, which allows us to conduct real estate settlements, provide both lender and owner title insurance policies, and provide legal guidance throughout the whole process with seamless efficiency.
How We Can Help You
Whether it is commercial real estate, zoning & development applications, land use questions or buying a personal home or property, OWM Law will be a valuable asset to your "real estate team." Please contact us to review your title insurance costs and general settlement procedures, your disclosure responsibilities, or your development and rezoning needs - and especially before signing an Agreement of Sale for the purchase of any real estate transaction.
Call 610-323-2800 to speak with a Montgomery, Chester or Berks County area real estate lawyer today.
- Do I Need a Real Estate Attorney?
- Tax Assessment Appeals - Stop Overpaying Real Estate Taxes
- Extension of Home Buyer Credit, Reduction of Interest Rates
- Pennsylvania Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act
"I chose them for my first real estate purchase and their services were exceptional. Despite a difficult seller testing all of our patience they were kind, professional, and fair. The team exceeded my expectations and I am confident that they served my best interests. They have some interesting videos on legal topics available on their website free to view on local, relevant issues." – Andrew H.
RELATED BLOG ARTICLES
- Do I Need Title Insurance?
- Real Estate Law: Tips for Purchasing New Construction
- I’m Thinking of Buying a Rental Property…What Now?
- I’m Buying Real Estate from my Friend – Do I Need an Attorney?
- Tax Assessment Appeals – Are your Real Estate Taxes Too High Because of an Inaccurate Assessment of Your Property?
- Real Estate Transactions and For Sale by Owner?