Call 610-323-2800 to speak with a personal injury lawyer today and schedule your free initial consultation.
Personal injuries can be a life-changing event. Injuries as a result of negligence by an individual or company can devastate the life of the victim and rob the family of emotional and financial security. If you have been injured as a result of negligence, or if you are facing a complicated personal injury claim, you will need an experienced personal injury lawyer. OWM Law handles personal injury claims of any nature, whether the result of an automobile or motorcycle accident, slip and fall, or wrongful death.
Why You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hurt in a car accident – Getting seriously injured in a car accident can upend your life, and leave you with physical/psychological injuries, hefty medical bills and vehicle damage.
- Suffered a slip and fall accident – If you havesuffered injuries due to a slip in fall accident, then be sure to reach out to the personal injury attorneys at OWM Law.If the injury occurred on someone else’s property, then the property owner may be liable for any injuries.
- Wrongful death – If you’ve lost a loved one due to negligence by an individual or corporation, the damages awarded could include: death expenses, loss of victim’s income and benefits, pain and suffering, loss of companionship.Reach out to our personal injury lawyers to learn more about your options.
How We Can Help You
Personal Injury is just that. It is personal - very personal. Each case is unique and requires mutual trust between the client and lawyer, clear communication, and meticulous documentation. OWM Law provides that and much more. We understand the law, can navigate the insurance companies, and will work on your behalf to get the settlement you deserve.
- Guide to Handling Your Personal Injury Case
- Client Information Intake
- Client Diary
- Checklist for Clients
RELATED BLOG ARTICLES
- Bodily Injury Insurance for Your Motor Vehicle – Part 1
- Motor Vehicle Medical Expense Insurance Coverage – Part 2
- Tort Automobile Insurance – Right to Sue (Part 3)