Criminal Lawyers in Chester, Montgomery & Berks County
If you have been accused of a misdemeanor or felony, contact OWM Law for a criminal lawyers immediately to assure your rights are protected. Once charged, there are several critical criminal process decisions that you must make immediately. Those decisions, made with the guidance of a criminal lawyer in Chester, Montgomery and Berks County, will have an impact on the outcome of your case. We defend both adults and juveniles facing any type of criminal charge recognized in Pennsylvania, from homicide down to driving under the influence of alcohol.
OWM Law's record for criminal defense for both individuals and corporations is exemplary. Our attorneys offer the experience and knowledge necessary for the protection of your constitutional rights. One of our criminal defense lawyers teaches the subject of criminal law at a major Pennsylvania university and at Montgomery County Community College. Our resources are invaluable for the protection of your rights under the law. We will thoroughly prepare your case for trial, while exploring all options available for an alternative resolution of your criminal charges.
How We Can Help You
OWM Law criminal lawyers are familiar with the criminal system in Berks, Chester and Montgomery counties. They are knowledgeable and familiar with the local judiciary, county prosecutors, law enforcement officers, as well as a variety of criminal law experts. Contact one of our Criminal Defense Lawyers in the Pottstown/Phoenixville area.
Call 610-323-2800 to speak with a criminal defense attorney in Montgomery County today.
Why You Need a Criminal Lawyer
- Knowledge of State Laws – When facing criminal charges, every defendant needs an experienced criminal lawyer on their side—someone who has extensive knowledge of Pennsylvania law, as well as the local laws of Montgomery, Chester and Berks county. A criminal lawyer who knows the ins and outs of the legal process will understand your charges and build a strong defense.
- Negotiations – If you enter a plea agreement, your criminal lawyer can negotiate with the prosecution, so that you get the best possible deal.
- Expungement – In some situations, you may be eligible for expungement, which is when an arrest or conviction is erased from your record. A criminal lawyer can help you navigate this complicated, long process.
- Motor vehicle violations – Even if you haven’t been arrested, that doesn’t mean you don’t need a criminal lawyer. Many people who have committed motor vehicle violations don’t realize that having a criminal lawyer by their side can help them avoid more serious penalties. Those who choose to move forward without the guidance of a lawyer could face fines, points on their driving record, or have their license suspended.
- Drug possession – If you have been arrested on drug charges, you need a lawyer. A drug conviction could cost you thousands of dollars in fines and send you to jail, so it’s important to find a knowledgeable criminal lawyer. Our attorneys have years of experience defending individuals in the Montgomery, Chester and Berks County areas.
- DUI arrest – A DUI conviction can result in severe penalties—especially for repeat offenders. The skilled criminal lawyers at OWM Law have a deep understanding of Pennsylvania DUI laws and can help guide you to the best possible outcome. View our DUI page for more information.