David A. Megay
(610) 917-9347 ext. 186
Fax (610) 917-9348
I have been an attorney for over 29 years. I have been a member of this firm since 1991 and I have been a principal of same since 1995. I have represented clients that have purchased residential and commercial properties of all shapes, sizes and values. I have also represented business planning clients, from those who are just starting their small business to those who have been large commercial and industrial businesses for generations. I was born and raised in the Tri-County area. My experience in the business community provides my clients with the tools necessary to succeed in their endeavors. As a real estate attorney in Chester County PA, I know how to get things done, and my clients benefit from that skill and from my experience and influence in the community. I look forward to being a valuable member of your business team.
Click here to view the available Chester County Night School adult education courses regarding business planning and real estate taught by David A. Megay.
Areas of Practice
Admitted to Practice
Villanova University J.D. 1987
In The News:
David A. Megay, Esq., has been featured on Phoenixville Phantom TV in its “Expert’s Corner” series discussing legal issues, including estate planning. In addition, David A. Megay, Esq., has lectured to Pottstown SCORE on business planning issues and to the Chester County Adult Education organization on business planning and real estate issues.
|David A. Megay, Esq. describes his role in the attorney-client relationship and what he believes is most rewarding about his job.|
Community Activities and Memberships
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Board of Trustees (Vice Chairperson)
- SCORE Chapter Small Business Administration
- Owen J. Roberts School District Adult Education
- Spring Ford Counseling Services, Board of Directors
- United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Pottstown and Phoenixville Rotary Clubs
- Pottstown Symphony Orchestra Association
- Coventry Little League Baseball
- NorChester Red Knights Football Organization
- Bert Bell Memorial Football Conference - Solicitor
- NorChester Youth Athletic Association Basketball Coach
- Pottstown Police Athletic League Football Coach
- Cradle of Liberty/Boy Scouts of America
Phoenixville and Pottstown Real Estate, Business, Estate and Probate Lawyer.