(610) 917-9347 ext. 186
Fax (610) 917-9348
I have been an attorney for over 30 years and have been a member of this firm since 1991 (I have been a principal of the firm since 1995). I represent clients purchasing residential and commercial properties of all shapes, sizes and values. I also represent business planning clients - from those who are just starting their small business to those who have been large commercial and industrial concerns for generations. My experience in the business and real estate community has given me the tools necessary to help my clients succeed in their endeavors and provides them with an advantage over their competitors. As a real estate attorney born and raised in the Tri-County Area, I know how to get things done, and my clients benefit from that skill, and as well as from my referral network, experience and influence in the community. I look forward to being a valuable member of your business team.
Click here to view the available Chester County Night School adult education courses regarding business planning and real estate taught by David A. Megay.
Areas of Practice
Admitted to Practice
Villanova University J.D. 1987
In The News:
David A. Megay, Esq., has been featured on Phoenixville Phantom TV in its “Expert’s Corner” series discussing legal issues, including estate planning. In addition, David A. Megay, Esq., has lectured to Tri-County SCORE on business planning issues and to the Chester County Adult Education organization on business planning and real estate issues.
|David A. Megay, Esq. describes his role in the attorney-client relationship and what he believes is most rewarding about his job.|
Community Activities and Memberships (Past and Present)
- Tower Health/Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Board of Trustees (Chairperson)
- Tri-County SCORE Chapter Small Business Administration
- Chester County/Owen J. Roberts School District Adult Education
- Spring Ford Counseling Services, Board of Directors
- United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Pottstown and Phoenixville Rotary Clubs
- Pottstown Symphony Orchestra Association
- Coventry Little League Baseball
- NorChester Red Knights Football Organization
- Bert Bell Memorial Football Conference, Solicitor
- NorChester Youth Athletic Association Basketball Coach
- Pottstown Police Athletic League Football Coach
- Cradle of Liberty/Boy Scouts of America
Phoenixville and Pottstown Real Estate, Business, Estate and Probate Lawyer.