Pennsylvania Divorce Attorney
How We Can Help You
Divorce is a life changing decision. Indeed, it's a difficult situation for everyone. Feelings of anger, hurt, panic, loss, and even fear, are common. OWM Law understands the kind of physical, emotional and financial disruptions divorce can have on a family. We will help you understand your choices and navigate you through the uncertainty with calm and confident legal counsel. And - we are dedicated to keeping the financial and emotional costs of divorce as low as possible.
Call 610-323-2800 to speak with a skilled divorce lawyer today.
It All Starts with a Few Questions
Every situation is different. We recommend setting up a consultation with an OWM Law divorce attorney to help address these questions and more as they relate to your particular situation, so that you and your lawyer can determine your best options.
- What is a 'No-fault' divorce?
- How long does it take to get a divorce in Pennsylvania?
- What is the difference between mediation and collaboration?
- What kind of information and documentation do I need to supply when filing for a divorce?
- What is the difference between spousal support and alimony?
- Can I live at the same address as my spouse and collect spousal support while separated?
- How are my retirement benefits calculated in a divorce?
- What are my tax obligations if I transfer the house to my spouse as part of the divorce settlement?
- What is the role of mediation?
- Divorce after 50... what are the issues to consider?
Contact OWM Law Today
You don't have to go through this difficult time alone. O'Donnell, Weiss and Mattei can help. Contact Us at 610-323-2800 to arrange your initial consultation. We look forward to speaking with you.
- Pennsylvania Divorce FAQ
- Answering Your Questions About Family Law (PCTV-Jan. 2013)
- Getting Divorced in Pennsylvania (PCTV-Sept. 2011): Part 1 Part 2
- Changes in Custody Law (PCTV- April 2011): Part 1 Part 2
- 2010 Divorce Support Amendments (PCTV-April 2010): Part 1 Part 2
- Do I Need a Mediator to Get Through a Divorce?
- Domestic Relations Organizer - PDF Format (print and fill in)
- Domestic Relations Organizer - Word Format (fill in and save)