Child Custody Attorney
How We Can Help You
Ending a relationship can be a serious life change for all involved. Perhaps those most significantly impacted are the children. Child custody decisions can be stressful and complex, given parental care issues, work schedules, and childcare responsibilities, including medical needs, education, spiritual guidance, and after school activities. Be assured that your child’s best interest always comes first. OWM Law will provide you with both gentle guidance and solid legal expertise. Together we will arrange for custody terms that are best your child's long-term happiness, security and healthy emotional development.
Call 610-323-2800 to speak with a child custody lawyer today.
Child Custody Issues
Every child custody situation has its own unique set of circumstances. And, due to life changes, it is not uncommon for child custody disputes to occur numerous times until the children reach the age of 18. OMW Law can guide you through the most complex of issues:
- Divorce and child custody
- Child custody and leaving the state or the country
- Child custody and visitation laws
- Child custody and death
- Child custody rights for minors
- Parenting plans and child custody
- Child support obligations and ramifications of non-payment
- Child support and marital or 'new partner' status
- Awarding custody to grandparents
- Custody by non-biological parents
- Grandparent visitation
- Modifying child custody terms
Contact OWM Law Today
If you are in need of a family lawyer for divorce and child custody issues or are involved in a contested custody matter, contact OWM Law today. Our child custody attorneys will help protect and maximize your child custody rights and options as a parent or guardian.
- Pennsylvania Divorce FAQ
- Answering Your Questions About Family Law (PCTV-Jan. 2013)
- Do I Need a Mediator to Get Through a Divorce?
- Domestic Relations Organizer - PDF Format (print and fill in)
- Domestic Relations Organizer - Word Format (fill in and save)
- Child Custody and the New PA Custody Law